Couples Coaching Couples (CCC) Ambassadors are recognized by the National Board of Directors of CCC for their sustained vision, courageous commitment, shared passion, and extraordinary service.
Mission Statement – Who we are:
- We provide continuity as the year-to-year leadership of Couples Coaching Couples changes.
- We are a vital resource for the success of the CCC Board and CCC committees.
- We represent and inspire exceptional contribution by CCC Member Couples.
- We inspire each other to continue our own growth as Couples, coaches and leaders.
- We keep alive the long-term memory and history of CCC.
Purpose – What we do:https://www.couplescoachingcouples.org/wp-admin/media-new.php
- We serve purely as Advisors to support the Board and the membership at large. Never to dictate.
- We lead and participate in trainings.
- We support outreach.
- We mentor new Member Couples.
- We lead Information Sessions.
- We encourage and support strategic thinking and BOLD action in CCC.
- We foster leadership development.
Ambassador Couples listed by nomination year.
Amy & Dan Sheesley – Capital Area, Capital Connectors
Michelle & Zack Clayton – Ohio Valley
Holly & Tim Miller – West World, Denver
Amy & Steve Burke – Hudson Valley
Norma & Bill Freeborne – Delaware, Seattle
Francine & Steve Turtz – SoCal, West World
Carol Herndon & Paul Bennett – Capital Area, Capital Connectors
Rhona & Nat Fiore – Northern New Jersey
Karen May & John Marra – Hudson Valley
Phyllis Koch-Sheras & Peter Sheras – Virginia, Heart of Virginia, Blue Ridge
In 2006 Couples Coaching Couples (CCC) gave the inaugural Hartfield-Mendez Lifetime Service Award, named after and presented to Vialla Hartfield-Mendez and Hugo Mendez, founders of CCC, for their years of generosity and dedication. This is an award generated prior to, and in the same spirit of the Ambassador Awards and are presented during national conventions to couples who have contributed over the years to having CCC thrive and grow.